|The regular classes for SSC (Grade X 2018-19) will commence with effect from Sunday 15 April, 2018 after the conclusion of Federal Board SSC Examination as per existing routine of the school|
His Highness Shaikh Rashid Al-Maktoum Pakistani School provides quality education encompassing academic excellence with over all personality development and grooming of the students in line with the guidelines of KHDA in consonance with UAE National Agenda.
This institution is committed to provide students centered quality education in a very conducive and congenial learning environment. We offer the students equal opportunities to reach their full potential through a well designed curriculum. We are committed to adopt best practices and strategies that address individual needs, continuous improvement and provide guidance to the students to make them self directed, lifelong learners, critical thinkers and responsible citizens. We vie for inculcating 21 Century skills amongst the students through host of curricular and co-curricular activities.
This institution has very well educated and experienced teaching faculty that is dedicated to ensure success and academic growth of students. The Teachers Training Sessions conducted by Senior Educationists are a salient feature of an academic session at this institution. The teachers always traverse an extra mile towards adopting latest pedagogical advancements and new trends in education.
It is pertinent to mention here that the role of parents is very pivotal in making the success story at any institution. The valuable feedback and input by the parents always prove significant in achieving the desired goals and objectives.Education is a continuous and fascinating journey but not a destination. The school and parents can make this journey more fascinating for the learners.
I wish best of luck to the students in their academic pursuits and future life.
UAE NATIONAL AGENDA
WHY BEST IN DUBAI ?
- The school is the second home for the Pakistani Community children abroad.
- The Pakistani cultural values and social and moral values are inculcated in the young minds of the students.
- The feeling of having an independent homeland, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan makes the children ‘a proud patriot’ in the community of nations.
- The children are given introduction about the history of Pakistan to remain rooted as a Pakistani reminding them their responsibilities for the mother nation, in the cosmopolitan environment of Dubai.
- The children celebrate the current affairs of Pakistan to keep in touch with the present day Pakistan.
- The medium of instruction is English language, but the children know and understand the national language of Pakistan.
- The teachers are the role models as per the social, cultural and moral standard of Pakistan.